Elgin Personal Injury Attorneys
Bingham Law and its predecessor firm, Juegensmeyer & Associates, P.C., earned a reputation for maximizing our clients’ compensation in personal injury cases. Our personal injury attorneys are committed to assuring that you are fully compensated for your physical injuries and financial setbacks caused by your accident.
We understand that serious personal injuries can have a devastating effect on injury victims and families. Attorney Bingham and his staff are committed to exhausting all possible sources of recovery for each of our clients.
For more information about personal injuries, please contact our firm and schedule a consultation.
Comprehensive Personal Injury Representation
Throughout the more than 50-year history of Juergensmeyer & Associates P.C., and now its successor firm, Bingham Law, our Elgin personal injury lawyers have successfully litigated countless cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We strive to help the victims of serious car accidents face the aftermath and get the compensation they deserve. From truck accidents and motorcycle crashes, to bicycle collisions and pedestrian accidents, we stand up for your rights. If the driver of a vehicle that collided with your has insufficient insurance, or none, we will find all applicable policies of uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage to ensure that you receive the highest amount of compensation for your injury that can be obtained.
- Train injuries and accidents: Whether you were injured at a railroad crossing or in another type of train accident, our firm can handle the legal details of your case while you focus on your healing and recovery.
- Electrical power line accidents: Have you or a family member suffered a serious electrical shock injury due to a low hanging power line, or electrical equipment that was not properly insulated? Attorney Richard Bingham has recovered millions of dollars for clients from power companies, and has the experience necessary to determine whether you may be able to recover compensation for you or your family.
- Nursing home injuries: We work to hold nursing homes and assisted living facilities responsible when residents have been injured due to staff or facility abuse or neglect.
- Workers’ compensation: When you have sustained an on-the-job injury, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. We will make sure that you receive all of the benefits to which the Workers Compensation Act entitles you, whether you have sustained a partial disability, permanent total disability, or were forced by serious injury to give up your chosen profession.
- Premises liability: If you have been injured on someone else’s property due to negligence, you may be able to recover compensation through a premises liability claim. These types of cases include many different types of occurrences, such as slip-and-falls, falls due to negligent removal of snow or ice, injuries in business establishments where product is improperly stacked, dog bite injuries, any other injuries where the individual or company responsible for the property created or neglected a dangerous condition.
- Product liability: When a product is dangerous or defective, it can cause serious injuries or death. Our firm represents clients who have been injured by a product and are in need of help filing a product liability lawsuit.
- Medical malpractice: Surgical errors, doctor mistakes, hospital negligence and birth injuries are just some of the types of medical malpractice cases that our firm may be available to handle. Whether you or your family can recover for a medical negligence claim requires very careful consideration of the facts and medical records. If you believe your injury was caused by a negligent doctor or hospital, call us for a free initial consultation.
- Wrongful death: Any type of accident can become fatal. Our firm is sensitive to the needs of family members who have lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence. We take wrongful death claims very seriously and work to get the justice our clients deserve.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Car Accident Or Other Personal Injury Case
If you need the assistance of an experienced personal injury trial lawyer, please contact Bingham Law by calling toll free 888-695-9822. We have earned our reputation through skill, ingenuity and hard work; now let us put our personal injury litigation experience to work for you. From our office in Elgin, we serve clients throughout all of the communities surrounding Elgin, as well as the greater Chicago suburban area.